Toasted Granola – Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Yeast Free.
In a bowl mix the following ingredients
- 100g each sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, pecans, walnuts, sesame seeds, dessicated coconut (or your preferred choice of nuts and seeds)
- 200g porridge oats
- 2 tbsp linseeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 3 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract optional
- 2 tsp maple syrup, palmyra jaggery or honey optional
- ¼ tsp himalayan salt
In a separate bowl add the following
- 2 heaped tbsp melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp sprinkled palmyra jaggery or maple syrup
- Stir in sprinkled palmyra jaggery or maple syrup into melted coconut oil.
- Pour over the dry mix and mix well.
- Pour onto a lined baking tray, press down well and into corners.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 120 degrees for 75 minutes.
- Leave to cool, then transfer to an airtight container.