Natural Rejuvenating Facial Massage
Facial Massage Therapy
Natural Rejuvenating Facial Massage incorporates a unique blend of highly effective techniques drawn from both Japanese Face Massage and Indian Face Massage; also known as Rejuvenation. It incorporates complementary techniques from Acupressure and Facial Reflexology. The massage includes a shoulder, neck and head massage as these areas connect to other organs and systems of the body by ‘energy pathways’ or ‘meridians’, in the same way that reflexology points on the feet are connected to different parts of the body. This stimulates the release of toxins and revitalises the body.
Many people suffer facial tension which builds up in the facial muscles causing puffiness, lines and wrinkles. The Japanese influence, treats the facial meridians which treat the balance of health in the whole body, as well as the flow of energy, Chi, in the face.
Natural Rejuvenating Facial Massage combines the massage techniques of Anma, the traditional system of massage in Japan, and Ayurveda, the ancient Indian healing method. This specially designed treatment uses a combination of techniques to improve the complexion, remove toxins from the face, prevent and reduce facial wrinkles and age spots whilst balancing the life force energy holistically, helping to improve overall health.
This advanced method of traditional massage treats the surface and also the deep facial tissues with highly refined, gentle hand and finger manipulation.
These techniques can:
- Increase blood circulation, enabling capillaries to deliver nutrients more efficiently to the skin’s surface
- Stimulate the nervous system
- Improve lymphatic flow, transporting bacteria and toxins away from skin cells
- Strengthen and tone muscles, helping prevent sagging skin and fine lines
- Repair and balance the condition of the skin, minimising the ageing process
- Balance ki (chi), improving the health and appearance of the facial tissue