Here are some of the many reported reasons why you should try a coffee enema.
- They may reduce toxins throughout the body by up to 700%!
- They cleanse and heal the colon and digestive tract, and improve our natural peristaltic motion.
- Boost energy levels, as well as improve mental clarity and mood.
- Many people have claimed they have seen parasites the following day after having a bowel movement.
- They may also help decrease candida.
- Coffee enemas are wonderful detoxifiers of the liver and aid liver repair.
- They help ease “die-off” symptoms during cleanses, and detox regimens through the elimination of toxins.
- They encourage healing and prevent chronic illness.
- They’ve been reported to help with depression, bad moods, and sluggishness, as they help to balance serotonin levels in the gut.
- Coffee enemas improve digestion, bile flow, and ease bloating.
- They are used regularly in the Gerson Institute treatment protocol for healing cancer patients naturally.
- They can help heal chronic health conditions (along with following a mainly raw plant based diet)
All coffee is not the same.
The coffee used for coffee enemas is not only organic, but the highest quality grade available.
Enema coffee is specially blended and roasted to have the highest levels of caffeine and palmitic acid available.
- up to 48% more caffeine
- up to 87% more Palmitic Acid
EVEN IF YOU’RE SENSITIVE TO CAFFEINE, IT WON’T AFFECT YOU TAKING YOUR COFFEE THIS WAY. BY TAKING IT ORALLY, THE COFFEE GOES THROUGH YOUR DIGESTIVE SYSTEM AND STOMACH ACIDS, WHICH NULLIFY ANY BENEFITS YOU’D GET IF YOU TOOK YOUR COFFEE VIA THE PORTAL VEIN TO THE LIVER!
Coffee enemas cost an additional £10 on top of the normal colonic follow up price of £60, or £70 if you’re a new client.
WHAT IS WHEATGRASS?
Wheatgrass juice is nature’s finest medicine. It is a powerful concentrated liquid nutrient. Two ounces of wheatgrass juice has the nutritional equivalent of five pounds of the best raw organic vegetables. Wheatgrass is a type of grass which is used for its therapeutic and nutritional proporties. It is mainly used for 3 reasons, to purify the blood, detoxify the liver and cleanse the colon.
Wheatgrass contains chlorophyll which has many wonderful properties and can directly rebuild the blood, cleanse the colon, neutralise toxins, and stimulate enzyme activity. Chlorophyll is the closest thing to the molecular structure of our blood, which is why it can be used to revitalise our blood. The more we can rejuvenate our blood the more we can slow the aging process.
The fresh grass I use in colonic hydrotherapy infusions is of the highest life force, high in enzyme activity and packed with more nutrients than the powdered form, it helps to cleanse, nourish, rejuvenate and heal.
Wheatgrass has is packed with vitality and contains the full spectrum of B vitamins, as well as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and potassium in a properly balanced ratio. It is also a complete source of protein, boasting 25g per 100g, campare that with chicken at 17.5g per 100g. Surprising hey! It also supplies all of the essential amino acids, and more. Its protein is in the form of poly peptides, that the body uses more efficiently in the blood stream and tissues.
Wheatgrass cleanses the body of any heavy metals, toxins and pollutants that may be stored in tissues and organs.
HOW DO WHEATGRASS INFUSIONS WORK
2oz of fresh wheatgrass is infused directly into the colon after it has been thoroughly cleansed with a colonic hydrotherapy session. You will easily feel the purifying action of the wheatgrass upon the liver and colon. You’ll notice you have an abundance of energy thanks to the vitamins entering into the bloodstream directly.
Wheatgrass enemas are safe and an excellent way to balance your Ph. They have been used for over 50 years in curing many ailments associated with a toxic colon and liver, or immune deficiency problems.
Book yours today for only £10!
Wheatgrass shots are amazing too, but taste bloody awful!!! I know which way I’d rather take my shots!!