NUTRITIONAL THERAPY TREATMENT FEES
Initial Nutritional Therapy Consultation
- 60 - 90 mins
- Before the first consultation, you will be provided with a health and nutrition questionnaire as well as a food diary to complete
- An initial consultation typically lasts 60 to 90 minutes
- and in this time I will ask detailed questions about current health concerns, symptoms, diagnosis and treatment, medical history, family history, lifestyle, levels of physical activity, use of medication and supplements and diet
- I will then evaluate your individual needs and use the extensive evidence base for nutritional science to develop a personalised, safe and effective nutrition and lifestyle programme
Follow up Nutritional Therapy Sessions
- 30 – 60 mins
- Follow up consultations are generally after four weeks in order to monitor progress and make any necessary adjustments
- Further follow-ups may be required depending on each individual situation
£45 - £85
All individual treatments will require a 50% pre-payment to reserve the booking.
Customer Notice – Terms of Booking
By making your appointment, you agree to observe the terms of booking. A 50% deposit is required to secure all bookings. This can be made over the phone or in person by credit or debit cards or personally by cash. Unfortunately I am unable to accept cheques, American Express or Diners Club cards.
Cancellations and rescheduling
Please remember your appointment time and date. Unfortunately, late arrivals may not be able to receive an extension of the scheduled treatment time, this is so as not to inconvenience other clients.
If you are unable to keep your appointment, for any reason, please give as much notice as possible. Single appointments cancelled with less than TWO full working day’s notice (Mon-Fri, 9.30 am to 5.30 pm), will be charged at 50% of their list price.
Same day cancellations and no shows will be charged in full.
Please note, appointments can not be cancelled or changed via a text message.