Broccoli and Cauliflower Tabbouleh
- ½ head broccoli (blitzed in a food processor)
- ½ head cauliflower (blitzed in a food processor)
- 1 bunch spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1 large handful fresh mint leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 large handful mixed herbs, basil, coriander, oregano, chive, parsley
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds (lightly toasted)
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds (lightly toasted)
- himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- chopped tomatoes, radish, olives, avocado, mixed leaves, walnuts, cucumber
- Rice the broccoli and cauliflower in a food processor, add to a large bowl.
- Chop the herbs and spring onion, add to the bowl with the riced broccoli and cauliflower.
- Add the toasted seeds and mix well.
- Make the dressing by whisking the tahini with lemon juice, olive oil and honey, season with salt and pepper
- Pour the dressing over the salad and stir through.
- Top with your favourite toppings.