Banana Pancakes – Gluten Free, Yeast Free
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- coconut oil
- coconut yoghurt
- organic blueberries
- raw honey/date syrup
- Mash the banana in one bowl.
- Beat the eggs in a measuring jug.
- Add the banana and the cinnamon to the eggs and beat together with a fork.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan, and when hot drop a small amount of the ‘batter’ into the pan. Make 3-4 small pancakes in each pan, rather than 1 big one. The ‘batter’ is runny so would never flip!
- Flip over and heat on the other side until golden brown, then serve.