THE BENEFITS OF CASTOR OIL PACKING
Castor oil packing is cleansing the whole intestinal tract and by nature of the closeness of the intestines to the blood and lymphatic network – it also cleanses these vital body fluids.
Castor oils fatty acid content is nearly ninety percent Ricinoleic acid, which produces a cleansing of the small intestines. It also enhances the elimination of toxic substances from the cells local to where the castor oil is applied, most often the cells of the liver.
Benefits of castor oil packing:-
• Increases and balances eliminations
• Stimulate the liver and gallbladder and reduce nausea
• Dissolves and remove adhesions and lesions
• Releases colon impaction
• Increases lymphatic circulation, thereby enhancing the immune system
• Improves intestinal assimilation
• Reduces inflammation and flatulence
• Increases relaxation
• Co-ordinates liver-kidney function
• Stimulates organs and glands
• Do not use castor oil pack in pregnancy unless under the guidance of a qualified practitioner.